SDS NRPF

SDS NRPF

Monday 24 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take this chance to wish each and every one of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!

And for those of us who have lost loved ones this year, may your union with others be strong, your heart resilient and your soul positive!

Kyle





Now for a wrap up of this years modelling ventures......

The following are some shots of what have made their way onto my workbench in the past week as a I have a short vacation. Strangely a couple of 1:24 scale trucks have found their way out of the storage cabinet a Kenworth W-900 and a Mack Superliner. Along with 4 x 44 (2 reverse were austerity/1 to be candy was austerity and 1 still in primer) class shells that are all at different stages of repaint - weathering, a Mains West 49 class to be 4902 in Green and Yellow, some NSWGR Suburban Buffers and my old man's VLine B class and some wagons on the track to be weathered. So to keep up with demand for the customers and myself I best get on with before my holidays are up.









Thanks again eveyone for the comments and views this year, and I hope we all have an even better 2013!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment